Thanks to Nealos, owner of the SWSRC, Chris Deck, owner of
HighAdmiral.de, and Chris Curtis, owner of Servais Sector, for their
ongoing assistance, opinions and support. A special thanks to Toby
Skawinski and Bob Rodgers for their outstanding artwork. Thanks to
Starwars-rpg.net for the hosting and support in the past. Thanks the guys at swrpgnetwork.com for hosting the Forum. I'd like to make a
special mention for the members of my roleplaying group, who have
provided many hours of entertainment and headaches. My thanks to
Dave Powell, Jon Conway and Ben Flood-Paddock for their
contributions to the site. As a final thank
you, I'd like to thank my Wife for her ongoing support, patience,
inspiration and tolerance.
- Dean Magill
The following disclaimer/copyright information applies to all files
and contents of the "TORIS Website" being any and all files (unless
specifically noted) which fall under the internet location hierarchy
of "http://toris.magriller.net/" (hence referred to as "page,"
"webpage," "website," and/or "location").
1) The contents of this page are the sole possession and property of
the author, Dean Magill (hence otherwise described as "author").
Free distribution, reproduction, or display other than where it is
presented is forbidden - permission granted upon request and
contingent on the author's approval.
2) Reproduction with the intent of sale, or actual sale is,
according to United Kingdom Copyright Law, an infringement on George
Lucas et al, being a challenge to the commercial viability of Star
Wars: The Roleplaying Game.
3) The files contained within this website are not for sale, and are
designed and presented for the private use of parties using Star
Wars: The Roleplaying Game. Use of material releases author of any
and all liability concerning any challenge to Lucasfilms, Ltd., and
their copyrights where concerned, as a result of any action of a
viewer/user of the material.
4) Any files owned by Dean Magill found on other locations on the
internet or in print without permission/knowledge of the author is
considered (by law) copyright infringement, and those responsible
will be pursued as per the maximum extent of:
- The laws of the United Kingdom, and/or
- International Copyright laws, including (but not restricted to)
the Berne Convention, the Universal Copyright Conventions, and the
Uruaguay Round Agreement (WTO).
5) Where not covered in the following, should a copyright contest
occur, the author of this website will FULLY YIELD to the letter of
the law with no contest.
6) STAR WARS (r) or (tm) and (c) 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd. Title,
character, and place names protected by all applicable trademark
laws. All Rights Reserved. Used Without Authorization, and will be
removed promptly upon request with no contest on the part of Dean
Magill or Ben Flood-Paddock. The material contained herein is
unofficial, and is not intended for sale. It in no way can be deemed
a contest of the rights and ownership of Lucasfilm Ltd., or
licensees thereof, including West End Games.
7) Any logos, titles, and other iconography associated with Star
Wars used are for identification purposes only, and are copyright
ultimately by Lucasfilms, Ltd. or the owner of the logo in question.
8) Items located under the "Articles" section are used with
permission/written specifically and exclusively for the website
and/or credited appropriately. No infringement intended.
9) Where not covered above, all material written by the author is
presented under the auspices of the Fair Use law of the United
Kingdom Copyright Law, as the only thing non-original to the
author(s) is the very concept of the Star Wars "universe," thus this
additional creative work does not pose any threat or challenge to
the commercial viability of Lucasfilms, Ltd., or licensees thereof,
including West End Games. In accordance with Fair Use, the author(s)
do(es) indeed claim sole copyright, thus removing all material
contained on the website from "public domain."
10) The pictures taken from the game "X-wing Alliance" are copyright
Lucasarts and have been used without permission.
11) The picture that is featured in the header is by the artist Alex
Naud and is entitled "Returning Home". It is used without permission
at the moment due to not having any contact details for the artist
in question. If you know the artist please forward an email address
so permission can be sought.
12) The YVG Freighter image is from an unknown source and has been
used without permission.
13) The pitures used for the YVGC have been used with permission
from their author, Maciek Skawinski.
14) The pictures taken from the
Star Wars Databank
are copyright LucasFilm and have been used without permission